We have links to interesting sites. That’s our story and we’re sticking to it.
- Visit our Lands End E-Store to order apparel with the Madison Maennerchor logo
- Madison Turners
- UW-Madison Department of German is now part of the Department of German, Nordic and Slavic.
- German Community in Madison
- German School of Madison
- The Max Kade Institute for German-American Studies at UW-Madison. The Max Kade Institute also has a blog that is worth checking out.
- German Interest Group is located in Janesville and is focused on German genealogical research
- The Turner Hall of Monroe is a center of Swiss heritage and community activities. Established in 1868, it is believed to be the only Turner Hall of Swiss origin left in the United States, and is likewise one of the oldest, continuously-running Swiss entities in this country.
- The First Lutheran Church in Middleton was founded in 1852 by German immigrants. The current church building was constructed in 1866 and was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1988.
- Nord-Amerikanischer Sängerbund (NASB) North American Singers Association
- Wisconsin Sängerbezirk (WSB) Wisconsin Singers District (of the NASB)
- WSB Kommers 2011 pictures
Medicare Plans: Medicare Plans is a patient resource center that provides Medicare information in languages other than English to help immigrants.
- Medicare resources in other languages
- Medicare coverage for immigrant parents and spouses
- Medicare eligibility requirements for immigrants
- Medicare costs for immigrants
- Information in German
Like us on Facebook: